The breast cancer is found in women. There is no specifying reason what was a causes of breast cancer. Girly Society recommend all women above 20s to do Breast self-exams monthly to check the breast cancer by yourself Remember if breast cancer is discovered in early and treated right away, the chances for cure are much better.
If you found any of these change occur with your breast we suggest you to set up appointment with doctor to get them check as soon as you can.
Changes in Nipples
* Redness or scaliness of the nipple or breast skin
* Nipple discharge (fluid coming from your nipples other than breast milk), particularly if the discharge is bloody, clear and sticky, dark or occurs without squeezing your nipple
* Nipple tenderness or pain
* Nipple retraction: turning or drawing inward or pointing in a new direction.
Change in Breast
* Any new lump or hard knot found in the breast or armpit
* Any lump or thickening that does not shrink or lessen after your next period
* Any change in the size, shape or symmetry of your breast
* A thickening or swelling of the breast
* Any dimpling, puckering or indention in the breast
* Dimpling, skin irritation or other change in the breast skin or nipple
Web Resources: National Cancer institute