Stretching Breast Problem and Pregnancy Striations Mark
During pregnancy period, women breast would be extended up to 2 additional cup sizes. It means that the busts are bigger than usual about 3 times and many cases the busts are rapidly extended in a few months. The consequence of fast growing on breast and tummy causes the skin problem. The Skin cannot stretch upon this changes resulting in pregnancy striations left. And this mark will stay on over the skin although passing the pregnancy period for several years.
1) Avoid shower with warm or too warm water stream to prevent lose of moisture of your skin around your chest.
2) Control your weight; let it increase gradually by intake only useful food rich in nutrition sources. Avoid sweet, salty or fat food.
3) Nourishing your breasts with cream or lotion containing collagen, elastic and 100% natural ingredients that would moisten your skin with elasticity ready for stretching and not presenting with pregnancy striations. You should start breast care since 12 week pregnancy (please do not massage your busts as it will induce an early opened uterus).
4) Observe and measure your breast and the subsequently change. You will need to change bra size. The proper bra will help in reducing the problem of tightly fit from too small size of your bra. Choose maternity bra with larger shoulder strap to support your shoulder.
5) Don’t let your breasts get arching or infection during breast-feeding.
6) Taking care on breast care as soon as you can. After breast-feeding, practice light breast exercise to firm breast muscle. Also, you should nourish your breast skin with breast cream containing Horsetail Extract that would reflect the connective tissue get stronger and improve sagging down problem caused by breast-feeding.
Just only follow these steps; you will have a firm beautiful breast without pregnancy striations.
Recommended Plastosein Pregnant Striation reducing cream or gel to prevent the striation mark during and After pregnancy period.